Sofa Cleaning - Chalfont St Giles HP8
Leather sofa sets are luxurious and valuable and make a bold statement before your visitors. Leather couches are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various types of leather require different cleaning methods and we strongly urge our customers not to use home cleansers which could destroy the leather and end up costing very much. Instead, we can offer to our clients expert advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of mutilation or alteration involved.
Entrust the professionals at Prolux Carpet Cleaning in Chalfont St Giles HP8to maintain your favorite leather furniture. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service will eliminate spots, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive leather of your furniture. We are going to totally brighten up the color and the sheen of your favorite leather furniture. With the aid of our professional care the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs are going to be once again attractive to look at as they add charm and elegance to your interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows these steps:
- We check the leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- Before we begin work we will try on a tiny sample of the skin to be sure its structure and color will withstand the procedure.Because different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and substances, it is extremely important to utilize the right cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians are going to select the best and most efficient method to clean your couch.
- The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted with a special agent and a clean cloth.
- The sofa and other furniture are vacuum cleaned on all sides for removing all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- We inspect the finished piece for any omissions or imperfections before calling the job done.